- Your personal details will be held by Winchester Bourne in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and are used by us solely for the maintenance of an Enquiry Database and the provision of Accounting Services or other Services as instructed by you.
- All client information is treated as private and confidential, even after the client is no longer a customer.
- A Client’s contact details may be used during any current process for monitoring the compliance and performance of any service provided by Winchester Bourne.
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request. These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.
- We reserve the right to monitor traffic patterns and usage of our Web Site to help us improve our Web Site design, layout and company services. Whilst this may include demographic information it never includes any information that would identify you personally, nor does it include any other information that would be considered sensitive.
- This site may contain links to other sites that may request additional information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites which link to or from our site.
- This statement may be altered from time to time to bring it into line with current good practice and legislation. This will be done without prior notice to you.